Steps for submitting a project using Williamson County’s electronic plan review system
- Please visit https://williamson.idtplans.com/secure
- In the upper right corner you have the option to Register or Sign In.
- Once logged in, please provide information regarding the project type by selecting from the drop down list provided, and continue through the next few screens providing information.
- Upload all project documents as required by the checklist provided. If you need to invite additional consultants to upload documents on behalf of the project, please save the project and come back to it once you have confirmed all documents from these sources have been uploaded. Failure to do so will prohibit any additional uploads.
- Confirm and submit your project.
- Fees can be paid online, or at our offices at The Williamson County Administrative Complex, 1320 West Main Street, Suite 400, in Franklin.
- After submission, you will review notice via email whether the project has been accepted or denied. If denied, you will receive an email with the cause of denial and the action needed to correct. If accepted, you will receive a notice it is under review and you will be notified when the review is complete.
- When you receive the notice the review has been completed it will direct you to either corrections needed or project approved and fees can be paid online or by appointment only at our office located at 1320 West Main Street, Suite 400 in Franklin.