How do I request a court appointed attorney?
You have the right to a court appointed attorney if:
1. You are a juvenile charged with a delinquent offense.
2. You are the respondent in a petition for dependent and neglect.
If you cannot afford to hire an attorney, you may qualify for a court appointed attorney.
Contact Juvenile Services for the appropriate forms to request an attorney.

Show All Answers

1. What type of cases does Juvenile Court hear?
2. How do I file a petition?
3. When is my court date?
4. How do I request a court appointed attorney?
5. What and/or who do I bring to court?
6. What do I wear to court?
7. Who do I contact if I have a question about a court order or how to complete any requirements?
8. Is a juvenile placed under arrest if they are handcuffed and transported to juvenile detention by law enforcement?
9. Are juveniles convicted of criminal offenses?